For those moments between procrastination and the mindless and infinite shores of the mundane.
Jesus bloody christ… I may be on the tail end of sobering up, and it may be 4:15 AM. But I know I will not regret re blogging this in the morning.
I was tagged by magstergangster
1. What do you appreciate the most about your best friend?
2. Tell us about your pets.
I haven’t had a pet in a long time. I had a beetle named Gustav for a while not long ago, but someone killed him with a shoe.
3. What’s your favorite color?
4. What is that one song that always makes you nostalgic?
Eulogy by Frank Turner……?
5. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I don’t wake up in a bad mood… however that being said, I would rather dig through a pile of orphans than try to be a morning person.
6. What is your comfort food?
When I’m furious, or despondent. Betrayed or self loathing… I drink lots and lots of coke.
7. Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party?
No, my family never really made birthdays into something big, no party, no surprise, merely a pat on the back and some cake and a gift or two… until I was 17 and then it really just became a “Happy Birthday” in passing kind of thing.
8. Would you rather freeze to death or burn to death, and why?
9. What is your dream vehicle?
A Swiss Ducati Condor A350, or a Classic VW Beetle
10. What’s your spirit animal?
I dont really know people on this site well enough to tag them in this… so I will leave it open for anyone to answer I suppose. Except for jhelli, your ass in this!
These are apparently the “Rules”:
Answer the questions. Then tag ten other people and find ten questions for them to answer. Link back to the person, who tagged you.
1) Classical or Postmodern Architecture? (the whole kit and kaboodle of houses and businesses and bloody cityscapes which this includes)
2) If you could kill any person with no ramifications at the cost of merely one year of your life, how many years would you be willing to lose? You get me…
3) Poetry or Painting?
4) The Princess Bride, Scott Pilgrim, or Wristcutters A Love Story?
5) Have you ever been hurt, truly hurt? Would you, could you forgive that person? And is it worth it to do so?
6) If offered would you leave everything behind, friends, family, pets and possessions… never to look back? To be able to go anywhere you want, and start a life there, to do the thing you most want there. Essentially the granting of your dreams of location and lifestyle at the cost of your current connections and life.
7) Are you happy..?
8) Am I ruining this fun little game with these personal, invasive and serious questions? (I honestly cant tell..)
9) Do you know who Yuri Gagarin is? (No cheating now…..)
10) Do we have anything in common? Should we try to get to know one another..?
This is truly the best of all possible types of relationships.
This is the realest shit
The state of the economy, things have gotten so bad we fantasize about being hit by a rich mans car… I’ve been there.
I actually really like this ad campaign.
In eye of the beholder yes?
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory
I dearly loved this film when I was younger… still do..
'Am in my mum car' Vine by Tish Simmonds
I miss this.